Mains quality monitoring

Looking around the web, it seems this means that the rate of voltage change on the input was too high. It could be loose connection, but it could also just be the utility voltage changing too fast. It does change throughout the day, between about 220v and 235v (I'm monitoring the SNMP stats).

I've reduced the sensitibity from "normal" to "reduced", as everything it's powering have switched-mode power supplies so don't really care too much about the input voltage or it's rate of change.

Reply to
Caecilius

In article , Caecilius writes

That's a good idea, I've done the same thing on a remote site where mains power is iffy. You'll still get the warnings in the UPS logs, but it will no longer switch to battery as readily.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Reply to
coastgraham