Magna Booster - Do I need One??

This man is saying Maxie does no go out Paddybanding!!! Maxie is the best Paddybander known to mankind and has danced with Riverdance.

Sirry Irriot!

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

This idiot must eff off being a known Jocko plantpot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

This pervo needs locking up. Tagging is too good for him.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

QED. Keeps on repeating himself. And inventing words. Classic signs of a damaged brain. He'll be threatening to report me to his friend the chief constable again. As he did in one of his former fantasy worlds.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

< snip >

This idiot must eff off being a known Jocko plantpot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Yes, it was run hot with Fernox flushing compound, then after pulling out the old boiler I connected the mains to the CH flow, turned off all the rads then went round them in turn turning one on at a time so the full flow was through that rad.

Reply to
Tony Bryer

That is a good method. But. When the water comes out clean, turn down the rad valve. This makes the water run through the rad at a higher pressure and just along the bottom section, shorting out from valve to valve. It is like pinching the end of hose and the water goes further. It then gets the sludge collected at the bottom. That stuff could have still have been inside the rads at the bottom.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel