Made in Yeovil

Erbauer a common name in Yeovil, or would that be the Yeovil in Germany?

I wonder what 'SDS' stands for there.

Reply to
John Stumbles

The message from John Stumbles contains these words:

Doesn't mean it's made there, just that's where the importer is based.

Reply to
Guy King

Several companies import tools under the Erbauer badge, which is just a marketing label. I had quite a lot of trouble finding a spare switch for my cordless drill but having eventually identified the specific importer, they were very helpful.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Cap

Yes I guess it's probably really a common Chinese name :-)

Reply to
John Stumbles

Hi John,

There is a large tool seller / retail outlet in Yeovil... Somerset.

Miles Tools and Machinery, 57 Glenthorne, Avenue, Yeovil, Somerset,

tel. 01935 421281

email: snipped-for-privacy@mtmc.co.uk

They may well be UK distributors for this kit.

NB They have been excellent when I have ordered power tool accessories by phone / mail.

Cheers,

Keith

Reply to
Keith (Dorset)