Machine galvanised

Bought some staples. Box said machine galvanised. What is machine galvanising ?

Reply to
fred

My best guess - electro galvanising rather than the hot dip process.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.

a fancy name for galvanising.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Same as BZP. It will stop the staples going rusty in their box, but that's about as far as it goes.

I do widh they would not call zinc plating galvanising, it's extremely inferior.

Reply to
Chris Bacon