LV Bathrrom Lights & Loft Insulation

I have bought a load of these fire-rated LV lights for my bathroom.
ceiling is just below the loft which is insulated using glass fire type
insulation. Bearing in mind that these lights are fire-rated can I relay the
insulation over the lights or should I support the insulation so that it
does not touch the top of the lights?
I suppose whether they are fire-rated or not they may get a little hot if
the insulation actually covers them directly but was just wanting some other
opinions.
TIA
Reply to
elziko
The ceiling is just below the loft which is insulated using glass fire
The installation manual (downloadable from the SF website) states the lights must not be covered. I think you must also get these fitted by a fully qualified 'part p' sparkie???
Reply to
diy-newby

Site Timeline Threads