LV Bathrrom Lights & Loft Insulation

I have bought a load of these fire-rated LV lights for my bathroom.

ceiling is just below the loft which is insulated using glass fire type insulation. Bearing in mind that these lights are fire-rated can I relay the insulation over the lights or should I support the insulation so that it does not touch the top of the lights?

I suppose whether they are fire-rated or not they may get a little hot if the insulation actually covers them directly but was just wanting some other opinions.

TIA

Reply to
elziko

> The ceiling is just below the loft which is insulated using glass fire

The installation manual (downloadable from the SF website) states the lights must not be covered. I think you must also get these fitted by a fully qualified 'part p' sparkie???

Reply to
diy-newby