Looking to replace a Myson Compact CP35 central heating pump!

Guess what noise has woken me this morning.

Yes, it's the noise of our central heating pump giving up the ghost.

Does any one know if the sheds do a suitable replacement for a Myson Compact CP35 pump?

TIA,

Guy

-- --------------------------------------------------------------------- Guy Dawson @ SMTP - snipped-for-privacy@cuillin.org.uk // ICBM - 6.15.16W 57.12.23N 986M

4.4>5.4 4.4>5.4 4.4>5.4 The Reality Check's in the Post! 4.4>5.4 4.4>5.4
Reply to
Guy Dawson