Looking for bedroom units. Better prices than MFI?

HI.

Have been to MFI and like the look of the Hygena "Melbury" range. Nice plain doors, great for the small room we have. Of course, I'm looking to beat thier price if possible. I'll be instaling myself.

Any google search for Hygena brings up MFI so I guess they're the same company. Anyone know of someone else who supplies reasonable quality bedroom furniture for an affordable price? For kitchens I've discovered a company (Howdens) that provides prebuilt, better quality carcasses for less. What about bedrooms, anyone that does the same?

Thanks.

Reply to
Mike Barnard

Howden is part of MFI IIRC

Reply to
Tony Bryer

I found, if you wait long enough, MFI will discount their prices down to a reasonable amount.

For example. I went to MFI a month ago and the wardrobes we wanted were in the sale but too expensive. Recently they sent us a new quote for the same wardrobes at a lot less than their previous sale price. We've now ordered.

Mark

Reply to
Mark