Look no hands!

Just came across this on Youtube quite remarkable how she copes, makes my moaning re a bit of Arthritis pale into insignificance;!

tony sayer

I bet she gives a good foot job.

Reply to
ARW

Yeah, her videos randomly popped up on my feed a while back. Such a good attitude, just get on with it ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Every self-service pump I have found in the UK has had the clip that holds the lever 'ON' removed. But she is still a great motivator!

Reply to
Davey

Makes no odds if she can turn it on she can probably hold it.

Reply to
FMurtz

Not so much in the USA.

Reply to
Huge

..which is why I said 'in the UK'.

Reply to
Davey

Excellent!

Reminds me of a report on TV many years ago about a woman with no arms - a thalidomide child, if I remember correctly.

She went into a shop to buy something and was wearing a loose overcoat which had voluminous pockets inside at hem level. When she paid, she used her foot to take her handbag out of the pocket and put it on the counter, then opened her bag, produced her purse and counted out the money.

She then put her purse back in the bag, the bag back into the pocket, then picked up the bag with her shopping in it and put that in a pocket on the other side of her coat before returning to her car.

Fascinating.

Reply to
Terry Casey

The video is in the US, so your observation is irrelevant.

Reply to
Huge

BTW, the condition is called "phocomelia".

Reply to
Huge

But this is a UK newsgroup, so it was relevant.

Reply to
Davey

I knew a man, many years ago, whose granddaughter had been born without arms as a result of thalidomide.

He was highly delighted when, at the age of nine, a picture of her riding her bike with a cheery smile on her face appeared in the Daily Mirror.

Reply to
Terry Casey