London Flat rentals

UK property for sale & rent, accommodation including flats, houses rooms and house share in the United Kingdom from letting / estate agents and private landlords.

richard

In message , richard writes

would you buy or rent from a spammer ?

I hope not

you know that fluffy kittens die when you do, don't you

Reply to
geoff

Not just a spammer.

asks for payment upfront simply to provide a search facility!

Lots of other sites are available which let you search for free: see eg

Indeed, I am surprised that anyone does anything else given it is illegal for agencies in the UK to charge fees for viewing properties/ property listings; perhaps the internet is different.

Also they seem to have omitted any contact details other than email from the site. So as a service to customers, the site is registered to

Stephan Halmett LiveFlats Internet

53 Broomhill Road Orpington BR6 0EN +44 1689892773
Reply to
neverwas

You shouldn't post spamming shit like that in newsgroups, as someone will complain about your post to snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com

Others will look up who owns the domain name, and see that it is:

registrant-firstname: Stephan registrant-lastname: Halmett registrant-organization: LiveFlats Internet registrant-street1: 53 Broomhill Road registrant-pcode: BR6 0EN registrant-city: Orpington registrant-ccode: GB registrant-phone: +44.1689892773 registrant-email: *****@liveflats.com

and then they will write to you to complain, phone you, and send e-mails to the email addresses listed below - you will then wonder if it was really worthwhile spamming newsgroups

snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com

Reply to
transientjoe978

Is it true that the more times someone's details appear on newsgroups the more likely the person is to get spam?

Reply to
Brimstone

The harvesters only trawl the header informtion, and not the body of the post. However, I quite like the email address snipped-for-privacy@liveflats.com, so I've popped it in my header info ... just till I get bored of it ;o)

Give it a couple of weeks, and his domain mail box will be totally unusable :o)

Reply to
Gizmo.

Gizmo. wrote: SNIP

Do you enjoy being head of the interweb Police, as you come across as rather unpleasent - no offenece intended :)

Reply to
Tommy

David,

I would get my retaliation in first

Gizmo has your e-mail as his so Its quite easy to report him (He has threatened others for doing what he has done)

I'm keeping a copy of his e-mail for future "reference"

Reply to
Tommy

You do that

Do it

Tommy, the sub-educated f****it who supports spammers.

Reply to
Gizmo.

Spammers come across as a lot more unpleasant.

Reply to
Eeyore

Calm Down dear, Its only an advert

anyway, I'm only forwarding him your advice to me :)

Reply to
Tommy