Lock for Radiator Thermostat

Hi, Am looking for a supplier of a lock for radiator thermostats so they cant be changed. Thanks Oli

Reply to
The Question Asker

If you have a suitable type of TRV, they have little pegs that push in underneath to limit adjustment.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

I do have those but the situation is that I have 2 lodgers that insist on putting their radiators up to 5 so I was after a lockable cover as you find in schools and colleges to stop the thermostats from being tampered with Thanks

Reply to
The Question Asker

Think I'd measure the temperature in their rooms first - if they're turning them up full perhaps the system doesn't do what it's meant to.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

So they are removing the TRV heads and moving the locking pegs? I'm quite surprised.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle