Loan Begging Letter

Festool 850EB Planer

am on my knees imploring you to give me £348.97

Power tools have never been this pretty.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur2

You could probably take part in one of those strange documentaries for channel 4.

Reply to
Rob

I'll chip in the odd 7p.

Not as pretty as this - my daughter wants one :-)

The Medway Handyman

Wrong.

Your name is You have several million in a bank account in . You need me to send you my bank account details....

(Actually, doubt you'd get enough out of my bank account. :-) )

Reply to
Rod

In the spirit of DIY, get a normal metal/black/whatever one - and her first project is to paint it pink.

Reply to
Rod

And I bet you'd claim that back from the tax man.

On this subject,.you must have some experiences to share of encountering male clients who prefered to chat about soft furnishings more than a M&T joints....I mean..... anyway, you get my drift? (By 'drift' I am not referring to the tool required to aid the removal of a drill from its holder)

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur2

I would be checking what she brings in future - bags, tubes, things like that. When the rubber gloves go on, you know that you're going to be in trouble.

Reply to
Andy Hall

But woudln't you need a nice new shed to store it in?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Nope. The Festool 850EB Planer can share my bed. The wife can join the army.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur2

Festool. Shed? What are you thinking about?

Reply to
Andy Hall

Absolutely.

Have you looked at their other seductive products?

Reply to
Andy Hall

I've only worked for 2 or 3 male gay couples, but about 10 female gay couples. Dunno what that says.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I think the pink for girls bit is quite recent.

I read (but cannot now find) a piece explaining that it used to be pink for boys, blue for girls. But, in order to confuse the devil when he came to take the boys, they were swapped round. (From memory, I think this was middle eastern in orgin. Not sure. Might have this snippet

94.6% wrong.)
Reply to
Rod

I've seen this

don't know what it does but I know I 'need' one. So I've seen enough to know that Festool are shameless marriage wreckers.

Bastards!

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur2

No room in the house?

Simple! Telly in the bin!

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur2

Sorry. Workshop.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

A C12 drill would be within the realms of reasonableness

Reply to
Andy Hall

If you meant garage why didn't you say so!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

'Fathers' Day' coming up ...

Actually it's Spouse's birthday soon ... he could give daughter's (not pink) one back ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher