Lighting Incompatibility?

Golly. They were up around 100mA by the 80s.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

"over 40 years" covers 50 years ago.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

But it would be nice to see the same fittings with cleaned diffusers and new working in fluorescents in a 3rd photo.

Reply to
ARW

true but 'over 50' is more accurate - gives an even longer time ago,

Reply to
charles

Yeah, I can see how it could have been taken to mean two different things on reflection.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

I love a bit of marketing FUD cunningly disguises as 'scientific research'

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher