Light placement

I am fitting some flush mount halogen spots above the sink in the kitchen (which is in a box type window). The bit of ceiling is 60" wide and I am putting 3 lamps in (which I think will be a bit bright but we can always dim or use lower wattage bulbs as mentioned on another thread). The query is whether to place them equally across the ceiling, ie at 15" / 30" / 45", or with the outer ones in line with the centre of the outer window panes (3 window panes but not all the same width) which would be about 10.5" / 30" /

49.5". It is only aesthetic, but I cant decide which would look better. Any ideas or standard ways of laying these things out?

cheers

Dave.

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 22:43:03 -0000, "a" strung together this:

Put them wherever you like, none of us will have to look at them every day.

Reply to
Lurch

It's best to place the light above where it's needed the most. But Lurch is correct, us lot won't be looking at them everyday like you will. :-))

Reply to
BigWallop