Lidl tile cutter

Whopping great thing for about 15 or 16 quid.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

The message from "Weatherlawyer" contains these words:

Not round here. I hate their regionally discriminatory website. There was a time when it showed you everything with notes about where it was available. That way I could get friends around the country to nab things as appropriate. Now I have to play silly hooters with the postcodes to see what everyone else is having. Why they don't have a "Show me everything" option I don't know.

Reply to
Guy King