Lidl Mon 21st May - grouting / sealant tools

Look good at =A32.99 compared to the price of the brand named tools which a= re oft-recommended here.

Matt

Reply to
larkim

oft-recommended here.

They work very well, but only appear every 6 months or so. Worth grabbing a set at that price.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Talking of special offers, Homebase are doing 50% off Artex powder. At £8.49 for 25kgs, it's still dearer than plaster, but so much easier to use for the amateur. Won't need to buy any filler for a while either

Reply to
stuart noble

Used one today. Brilliant.

Lawrence

Reply to
Lawrence

If you're talking about the silicone cutter tool, they seem to be going for £1.99 now.

tried their Grout Refresher or the sealants?

Reply to
Wesley

Its the =A32.99 set of sealant shapers, not the cutter, that I was pointing= out.

Not tried their other stuff.

Matt

Reply to
larkim

Thanks for the head-up, Stuart. I went into the local Homebase who told me they've not had stock since Xmas, it's discounted because it's discontinued and the nearest store to Yorkshire that has stock (according to the computer, which isn't to be relied upon) is Sunderland.

This is why the only thing I've bought from Homebase in years is a Christmas tree.

Reply to
mike