Lidl Laser Level [Correction]

Profound apologies to Lidl
The level I had problems with was actually an Aldi unit. The thing was basically a spitit level with a laser in one end and a tripod to mount it on.
I bought a Lidl self levelling unit yesterday. No tripod, just a clamp.
It works fine.
A bit basic, but for £20, One cannot complain.
AB
On 09/06/2019 07:58, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:

None the less the thread was interesting and I learnt a bit about them. I recenctly made much use of a conventional spirit level to install a replacement door and adjacent window frame.
--
Michael Chare