Lidl Laser Level [Correction]

Profound apologies to Lidl

The level I had problems with was actually an Aldi unit. The thing was basically a spitit level with a laser in one end and a tripod to mount it on.

I bought a Lidl self levelling unit yesterday. No tripod, just a clamp.

It works fine.

A bit basic, but for £20, One cannot complain.

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp

None the less the thread was interesting and I learnt a bit about them. I recenctly made much use of a conventional spirit level to install a replacement door and adjacent window frame.

Reply to
Michael Chare