lidl bio washing powder.liquid and moss/weeds

Having read others advice to use thse products for moos/weedkilling, I have tried them out. As far as I can tell so far, all my roof moss dosed with bio powder has died off and the drive weeds are following suit. I find using the powder outside on paving is very convenient, as the wind distributes it well! The liquid I dilute 1:5 with water before applying it with a squeezy bottle to specific weeds. Has anybody else been successful? I just need to find an easy method of applying it to the roofs without walking on them. She has currently banned me from roof walking!

Reply to
Capitol

Yes a small shot of bleach in it is also advantageous. My gardener swears by it, no not at it. Anyone know what the ingredient is is the main active element, I only ask as back in days of yore, brown water from washing machines left on the lawn used to make it actually grow better! Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Did the brown water came from washing babies nappies or incontinent granddads underwear in the days before disposable materials took over ?

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

Capitol formulated on Wednesday :

Interesting! Is this the Formil bio powder and liquid sold by Lidl?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Reply to
Capitol