lidl bio washing powder.liquid and moss/weeds

    Having read others advice to use thse products for moos/weedkilling, I have tried them out. As far as I can tell so far, all my roof moss dosed with bio powder has died off and the drive weeds are following suit. I find using the powder outside on paving is very convenient, as the wind distributes it well! The liquid I dilute 1:5 with water before applying it with a squeezy bottle to specific weeds. Has anybody else been successful? I just need to find an easy method of applying it to the roofs without walking on them. She has currently banned me from roof walking!
Yes a small shot of bleach in it is also advantageous. My gardener swears by it, no not at it. Anyone know what the ingredient is is the main active element, I only ask as back in days of yore, brown water from washing machines left on the lawn used to make it actually grow better! Brian
--
----- -
On Thu, 27 Apr 2017 07:56:20 +0100, "Brian Gaff"

Did the brown water came from washing babies nappies or incontinent granddads underwear in the days before disposable materials took over ?
G.Harman

Phosphate.

Capitol formulated on Wednesday :

Interesting! Is this the Formil bio powder and liquid sold by Lidl?
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

    Yes
After serious thinking Capitol wrote :

Thanks, I have now bought some to try..