LG Smart TV and External HDD

John Rumm formulated the question :

Thanks, yes found it at last - its the same in WebOS 3.5

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

The last three .ts on my Enigma 2 box are

2.036G, 2.22G and 2.04G with around a total of 8 minutes of pre and post padding in each recording

For the same recordings I also have .ts.sc files of

1.39G, 1.39G and 1.63G the .ts.cs contains information for cutting the program. Probably the size of the transport stream with the padding removed - cut at the program accurate start/end markers.

Associated data files are around 60 to 70k bytes for each recording

So depending on what your TV/STB is recording and what extra information it stores at the same time it may require approx. 3.5G/hour for HD.

Reply to
alan_m

Often there is a delay of many minutes before a disk goes to sleep

Reply to
alan_m