LED wand light - dead batteries

I have a cheapo Lidl wand light which no longer works - I assume dead batteries.

So I have a working wall wart, a 12v car adapter, and quite possibly a working LED array. Just not a fully functioning light.

Has anyone tried to take one of these apart? If so, did it work? If so, then how?

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David

Whish a wall wart or a light wand? I don't get the idea you are on about? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Taking the light itself apart - getting at the batteries or re-using the LED light part.

Reply to
David