Leaking toilet cistern

I have a small crack in the cistern and water is slowly leaking out - is there anything i can use to seal it as a temporary measure?.

Reply to
andrew

andrew wrote: || I have a small crack in the cistern and water is slowly leaking out - || is there anything i can use to seal it as a temporary measure?.

Car body filler or plastic steel - both available at Halfords et al.

Dave

Reply to
david lang

Silicone should be fine for a temporary fix.

Reply to
daddyfreddy

Thanks for the reply.

Reply to