Leaking roof, soon fix that!

Yes.

--=20 Davey.

Reply to
Davey

We used to visit someone who did have one. I could never see what the point of it was, it was just a great mess of paint. I never understood Damien Hirst, until he recorded a TV interview in which he quite happily explained that, if people were willing to pay him vast sums for a load of c**p, why should he disappoint them? Since then, I have no problem with him, but don't ask me to buy anything by him.

Reply to
Davey

No debate about Hirst, he's a very clever con-artist. Some Pollocks I find intriguing. It's a purely visual sensory thing, no analytical brain involvement, no meaning.

Reply to
Gib Bogle

Did he use himself as a model? I think he should see a doctor.

JGH

Reply to
jgharston