Leaded Windows (stuck on)

Some of the lead on my leaded double glazed windows is lifting in places. It is only stuck on. Is there a suitable adhesive I can run into the gaps and press it back down. I don't really want to start removing it and re-gluing the whole lot - most is upstairs.

John

Reply to
John

I've found Evostick Serious glue good for near anything. But you will need some method of clamping the bits together for a couple of hours or so until it starts to dry - full strength takes about a day.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Stretched masking tape across the bars should do it.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Ashby