Laying Laminate under door frame

Is there a way of fitting lam into the undercut of a door frame without lifting up the outer edge of the lam (the normal way of clicking lam together)?
I've undercut my door frames but I've just got one more strip to lay but can't figure how to get in to click together (which requires lifting the edge) because the undercut it has to go in is only about 8 mm high.
I've wondered about a bigger cut of the lam (so not using undercuts) and using sealant but it'd look rough or even cutting the edge off the lam so I can slide it in then maybe glue it back but its a heavy usage area being a doorway.
On 04/03/2017 09:14, simon mitchelmore wrote:

One option in some cases where you can't get it to click together (either due to angle, or because you need to insert a piece that is constrained on all sides), is to cut the bottom side of the grove off the board you are inserting, so that you can drop it down vertically into the gap onto the tongue of the other board. You would need to apply glue and weight it down while it sets.
--
Cheers,

John.

The trick is to work out the best way to do things from the start. So I did the side of the room with the door(s) first, for just that reason. To get a perfect fit at the most heavily used part. I'd removed all the skirting anyway, so not a tight fit at the other side of the room.
But if too late for that now, you'll have to remove the bottom of the groove, and glue in place.
--
*The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on my list.

Thanks for your help. What glue would you recommend, super glue or the grab adhesive type?

I used ordinary wood glue here. If the laminate is made of wood.
--
*Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it*