lay z spa pipe clamps

Hi
I have a Lay z spa and the egg has sprung a leak. The pump output pipe
has a clamp but the clamp has shattered. (Age, frost)
It conects two pipes together it is plastic and has screws to clamp it
up. any idea where I can get one of these.
Thanks
Gary
Reply to
Gary
The pipes are about 20 mm and 1 is clear and the other is on a 90 degree turn. The clamp is a neat plastic collar type and it is not that easy to get at. I will get proper details later in the week. Not being it the pluming game i have never seen anything like this before but it is a nice looking clamp i just wish mine had not exploded.
In the same way my wifes push bike lights . One of the clips exploded in the frost.
Gary
Reply to
Gary

Site Timeline Threads