Lawnmower blues Please help.

> -

> What should I do.- > > Clean out te carburetta but do not adjust or remove any small screws > unless you *very* carefully note their position. How musch they are > screwed out to withing 1/8th of a turn or better. When screwing them > in gentle finger tight only. > - > P.S. Have tried to remove blade without success, any ideas on how to > do this would be appreciated.- > > It might be a left hand thread and be rather corroded, grass juices > are not very metal friendly... The nut will certainly be tight. > > -- > Cheers > snipped-for-privacy@howhill.com > Dave. pam is missing e-mail Many thanks

I removed and cleaned out carb, this worked a treat

-- bubbleyes2004

Reply to
bubbleyes2004

When working on the lawnmower I noticed that one of the springs wa damaged. Looked as though it had been altered with pliers or something Thought maybe that guy who serviced mower previously had tampered wit it so that at some point in future the spring would lengthen and rev of engine would reduce. This is exactly what happend, but i decided t do service myself

-- bubbleyes2004

Reply to
bubbleyes2004