Lastest Government message to the North

MATT
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/#source=refresh

Yes another person who thinks we will just click any old link for no real reason. Brian
--
----- --

if you want us to read "today's" cartoon, you need to link it directly
otherwise we will get a different "today's" cartoon *today*
here's what you want:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/matt-cartoons-august-2020/matt-cartoon-august-1/