Last night's TV

'Honey - I ruined the house' or something similar..

Showed some bathroom lighting for about 350 quid that allowed you to change the colour of the lights at the flick of a switch. It looked quite effective. Anybody know what it was or how it worked?

Reply to
jhiker

Didn't see it, but the obvious way would be with LEDs. These are available in the three primary colours and would be the most efficient way of doing it. I think. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

mmmm- maybe. It appeared to be a very intense light tho' - not at all 'wishy-washy' - much brighter than you might expect to get with LEDs

Reply to
jhiker

LEDs are a lot brighter now than they used to be, Grandad ;)

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

try the web site...

are suppliers listed for each episode

Reply to
SoWeezy

I'll do you a deal,at 170GBP supplied and fitted.

/me looks in loft for disco lights

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

She spent a hell of a lot, £35,000, when all the house needed was redecorating and a wardrobe fitted. They didn't need an entirely new kitchen, and moving the kitchen to the front? Just madness I tell you.

Reply to
Mark Hewitt

If you spend enough, you get lots and lots of LEDs. However, for a more limited range of colour variation, pure red/green/blue fluorescants are available, which can be independntly dimmed.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

is one supplier but there are a number around.

Reply to
Cappy

You could try:

for a complete LED kit. Not tried them mind.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew May