Laptop power plug

I am looking for a replacement plug for my Dell Inspiron 1100 laptop. The exact model number is RP34-8SP-3SCA. Google only finds manufacturers who sell in bulk. Does anyone know of a source? I don't fancy forking out forty-odd quid for a new power supply just for the plug.

Many thanks

Neil

Reply to
Neil

Maplins

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Be a bugger to fit.

Do a search on eBay for PA-9, you'll find a new PSU for under £20.

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

I may have to resort to that. Thanks.

Reply to
Neil

Tried them. Couldn't find owt. Unless you know better...

Reply to
Neil

The3rd Earl Of Derby

Try

or in uk.adverts.computer

Reply to
Steve Walker

Find the UK distributor, ring them up and ask for a sample.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Thanks for that.

Reply to
Neil

You're welcome,however make it worth their while buy two just in case. :-)

Here's the data sheet for it,however the pin layout might be different on the laptop supply.

The3rd Earl Of Derby

If you notice it says ring for availabilty? if they don't have one in stock they have (1) right angle type available which is exactly the same as the straight type plug.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Videk - all sorts of cables

Tony Bryer