Laminate Flooring

On the expensive side, but v good, Clix.

Reply to
IMM

Could anyone please advise regarding the best value flooring to get - brands, sources, specifications etc.

Thanks

Justin

Reply to
Justin Evans

Floors-2-Go have a wide choice and are reasonably priced. The staff are friendly, too. They have numerous branches around the country.

MM

Reply to
Mike Mitchell

The QS haminate flooring is fantastically tough and is superbly engineered. Just finished a room with Quick-step 950 - 4 bevel edge. Not as easy to install as they would have you believe. I didn't buy the installation kit they sell which looks ligjhtweight. I was glad to have a lump hammer and 18" jemmy on hand.

Are you planning to lay the flooring inside or under the skirting boards?

Arthur.

Reply to
Arthur