Lacquered Wood Repair

I've got a dining room table and chairs. I think it's made of rubberwood and has a lacquered finish on it. Unfortunately some paint dried on one of the chairs and when I got paint off it took the lacquer with it.

Is there a way of making a good repair. I.e. Some lacquer I can just buy and apply having sanded it or would it just look rubbish?

Thanks very much.

Reply to
ernesthemingway2007