label remover

Nose, forehead or behind the ear grease to smear on the sole of a plane or the blade of a dovetail saw or similar. I can never find the stump of candle-wax when I need it.[1]

Hey - do you think there are enough uses yet to start a wiki?

Nick [1]Stoppit. I know what you're thinking. Just stoppit - okay?

Reply to
Nick Odell

Thanks everyone. There seems to be agreement that this is a good product, so I will give it a try.

I've always had my orders delivered by UPS but then I wait until I have £40 worth to get the free delivery. Perhaps at that weight, it is cheaper to use UPS than the mail. The aerosol trick is worth knowing for smaller orders though.

What other aerosols have you bought? I've only ever used their air duster, though last time that ran out, I think tool station were cheaper.

Reply to
Fred

It was metal.

Reply to
Fred

So the fluid has many uses but the gas can only be used to set things alight?

Reply to
Fred

If you want another use for the gas try sniffing it. It's what some do.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

It can be handy for spot-freezing things. Usual disclaimers apply.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Odell

It appears to be Google Groups not being able to cope with quotation marks.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)