Klaussner leather sofas?

Hi

Not sure if this is the right group but we have seen a 4 seater leather sofa in Klaussner. Its there Andorr and with insurance adn stool its like £1500 with 5 years interest free.

We looked in likes of DFS, Land of Weather, SCS, Furniture Village and this one seemed so much better made - but of course, its like double inc insurnace than our next favourite in furniture village. BUT has anyone used them before?

Scott

Reply to
Scott

The clue is in the name of the group.

Reply to
Appelation Controlee

doesn't sound good:

like they go out of business just after Christmas as a tax dodge

Reply to
mrcheerful