Kitchen Venting

I am in the process of rebuilding my kitchen wall since the existing plumbing was going through the cabinets. The new wall will be 4" thick so I can run my plumbing through the wall and get the full use of my NEW cabinets. Now I've got the wall up, I need to know if I need to vent my plumbing for the sink and dishwasher.. I've got 1.5" ABS sloping down along the new wall to the existing ABS in the wall directly beside it. Should I run straight up from the sink area and across the new wall back into the same drain line but 5 feet higher with a T? Since there was no existing loop vent, I'm not sure I need the line going up and across.

(see below) O=Sink

old and current setup--> | vent | | | O--DW-----------------| |

vent |

Reply to

[...]