just replaced and moved WC. Are there regs I need to worry about ?

Dear All,

Just moved my WC. I seem to recall that there was space regulations ?

Is this correct for a re-moddled bathroom ?

Do I need to involed the council build reg department ?

Reply to
andysideas

AFAIK if you have just rearranged stuff in the existing bathroom, not made any new connections to the main drains, and not made things any worse than they were before, then it's not notifiable work and just counts as ordinary repair and maintenance.

Owain

Reply to
Owain