Jumbo weed whacker

Adam Aglionby

"The Ion product, known as the XM42, can shoot fire over 25 feet and has more than 35 seconds of burn time per tank of fuel."

One may be forgiven for believing Americans think these are more deadly than guns.

Reply to
Fredxxx

You can get garden flame throwers here for weed control but they only produ ce a flame about a foot long, only the Yanks would want one capable of 25 f eet. With all the bush fires they get over there all they need is a load of red necks running about the place with one of those strapped to their back .

Richard

Reply to
Tricky Dicky

Well, that depends on who's using them and how. I used to have a flame gun, and if you pumped up the pressure and opened the tap too soon before the heating coil got fully hot, a jet of burning paraffin came out that reached some 10 - 15 ft!

Reply to
Chris Hogg

Shirley having one makes you a terrorist. Why would you want one other than to be a terrorist?

Reply to
dennis

I always think it's a good idea not to start these things up in the living room. Take it outside, that's my advice. I just mentioned it to my wife and she agrees.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright