Its so cold that...

I remember both,. 1962 wasn; that cold, it just wen on and on.

1982..yeah. I had a porch, with a radiator, that I didn't use in winter. It froze!

that was on the Fens with -15c and a 30mph wind. They SAID the chill factor was -45C..

I managed to actually patch it with car body filler enough to be able to run the rest of the system..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I was down in the cellar planning puting kingspan on the ceiling when i noticed that it's warmer in the cellar than up in the house!

So the vapour barrier will be the wrong if i have it at the top!

But as we only have weather like this for a short part of the year i still plan to have plastic above the kingspan, under the floorboards...

[g]
Reply to
george (dicegeorge)