Is the guy who sells boiler PCBs here still?

A while ago there was a chap on this forum who sold reconditioned boiler PCBs but I can't find his details now - are you still out there?

Dave

Reply to
NoSpam

========================================= I think this is him:

snipped-for-privacy@cetltd.com

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

Geoff: raden (at) kateda (dot) org

Reply to
Bob Eager

Peter Parry

Reply to
NoSpam

Well email him! (He does bite - but not usually potential customers. :-) )

Reply to
Rod

Already done, he doesn't yet do PCBs for my boiler

Reply to
NoSpam

In message , NoSpam writes

he's out there somewhere children ...

Reply to
geoff

the 30 CXi with the intermittent problem ?

I would more suspect the connectors

They seem to have gone for pretty cheap and nasty edge connectors - the rest of the pcb is fairly well constructed and not so prone to the sort of problems which would give intermittency

make sure that the edge connector is actually "biting" into the solder on the connector fingers

Reply to
geoff

'tis me! (although it was a 30SXi) They seem OK, but I may try running a little solder onto each pad.

Reply to
NoSpam

Reply to
geoff