Is polystyrene a good enough insulator

How is insulating the drawers going to stop rust forming?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Better still keep them under parrafin, fully greased, or in a pot of distilled water thats been boiled.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

you obviously never ever have burnt it.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Yes, as an insulator, but unless his tools are self warming, useless to prevent condensation.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Polystyrene ceiling tile shave been the case of some pretty nasty smoke inhalation deaths. Its a great insulator, but not INSIDE a room please.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The message from The Natural Philosopher contains these words:

It burns like stink.

Reply to
Guy King

Listen shitface I've just about had enough of your insulting behaviour,continue to insult me and I'll follow you round like a bad smell with a meaningfull of abusive language.

Keep your insulting behavoiur to yourself and do not on any account reply to any of my post.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

He does shop at Aldi ;-)

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Scot bugger all to do with it,even a makita drill will rust if left in cold conditions. :-P

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

The message from "The3rd Earl Of Derby" contains these words:

It'd rust a damned sight faster in warm damp conditions.

Reply to
Guy King

The3rd Earl Of Derby:

Oh dear, dear, was it something that you said?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

You're gone,bye you obnoxious bombastic tit.

Out of sight out of mind.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby