Is it possible to connect a garden hose to a shower hose?

I suspect that was sorted back in '03 when it was asked. You might like to get yourself a more sensible portal to this newsgroup.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

I don't think anybody over there is listening. The main issue seems to be how come all these old messages come up in their forum interface. It seriously needs to have a limit on how long posts show up as unread or new. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

If he's expecting to fit an NPT connector rather than BSP connector, he may need a 5,000 mile long hose ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

I'm doing the same thing, I don't have outside tap, and also have a hose handle that has a bottle attached so I can put dog shampoo in and wash my dogs fur evenly as dog shampoo doesn't spread like human shampoo

Reply to
sarah

Which part of 18 years ago isthere to not understand?

Surely it would be far more wise to start a new one.

Fiona Reid posted 18 years ago Can anyone suggest a method for connecting a garden hose to a shower hose? I have traditional style mixer taps with a shower hose attached see - Broken link to

would like to connect a garden hose either to the shower output part of the tap or to the shower hose itself. Can anyone suggest the fittings to use? - the standard fittings in the shed garden centres don't seem to do the job. Many thanks. Fiona

Reply to Fiona Reid Replies to Fiona Reid

23 Rate this thread click to report this thread for ToS or copyright violationNot Yet Rated

Not Yet Rated Share To home status=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.. sharer u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hom. shareArticle mini=true&url=htt. B Bob Mannix posted 18 years ago Show Quoted Text There aren't fittings that will do the job, unfortunately. You might be able to get a threaded (male) fitting, the same as the end of the shower head that fits on the shower hose, that will fit on 15mm pipe (solder or compression fitting). If you could get the 15mm pipe down the end of a bit of hose that would give you a converter. =========[]======]]]]]]]]]]]]{}]]]]]]]]]] Shower 15mm hose coupler hose hose pipe The short length of hose with a standard hose connector one end and the 15mm pipe (with threaded fitting on the end) at the other would be your converter, leaving the normal hose untouched. That's how I would do it but you may have been contemplating rather less work!

On the other hand, Some dog sallons use such things a lot so one must be able to buy them ready made! Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa