Is Google off line?

Anyone want to try and see if it works for them in the next 2 minutes and post back?

Reply to
ARW

it's fine ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

And now working for me.

Reply to
ARW

It seems to be but I am having problems getting to the Wiki and even Google's cache of the wiki. I suspect that's Windows 10 though.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

It back on for me.

Reply to
ARW

Sadly it is. They are changing both their app and their search engine to put graphical results first. What are they thinking? Where is the commitment to accessibility? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Well Brian, instead of using a 6-cell braille display you'll need to upgrade to a 10,000 cell 3-dimensional braille display with 32 levels of height for each pin, then you'll be able to feel the pictures.

And yes, I know you use speech synth and it's not an answer, but I am being a bit facetious.

I don't think many places actually do commit to accessibility, and I know in many ways technology makes things worse.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog