international calls in the UK

That's certainly true if it says "out of area" which I've seen displayed on some callerid units. Not so convinced about "international" - that's sent as text in the name field by BT, at least, with "unavailable" given as the reason for no calling number being supplied. (There's no flag in the protocol which means "international".)

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

I'm getting a bit further with this. Lunchtime questions were asked and it looks to down to Skipe, or that other computer telephone system whose name I can't remember at the moment.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Unknown flags as Unavailable not International

Reply to
ajl