Insulation from taht company that sells 2nd's

I see they have lots of insulation which isnt foil faced. I was thinking of getting some. Where can non foil faced be used.

thanks

gaz

Reply to
Garry

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Garry saying something like:

Anywhere you like. Just accept a little bit less effectiveness.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Grimly Curmudgeon saying something like:

And... be prepared to install a seperate vapour barrier if needed in that application.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Grimly Curmudgeon brought next idea :

Which company is that please?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

ng

That company would be

gaz

Reply to
Garry

You can only have one vapor barrier, that is against the ceiling. If you add foilfaced on top of other insulation you can trap moisture in the insulation below.

Reply to
ransley

Garry has brought this to us :

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

You can use it anywhere you can use the foiled stuff, allowing that foil provides a radiant and a vapour barrier, that you might need to add if needed in your application. For example if insulating between and beneath rafters you could use unfoiled between, and foiled over it on the room side. I did, anyway ...

Cheers Richard

Reply to
geraldthehamster