Insulating timberframe walls

I've just moved into a 1970's house with dormer windows. I crawled into the loft space that surrounds the dormer windows to find that there was no insulation on the plasterboard walls. They're simply backed with foil. What should I use to insulate the walls with? The timber frame is 70mm deep. There are lots of small sections, so there's going to be plenty of cutting. What should I use to attach the insulation to the plasterboard?

Thanks

Dave

Reply to
david.moran