insulating a garage

Thanks. What's your definition of "not that expensive"? I think it's my fault for only looking at plywood prices in Wickes, B&Q etc. I guess I need to phone some wood or builders' merchants.

The garage has a flat roof made of 18mm chipboard that is rotten in places. Could I use 18mm ply to replace it? I think that might last a bit longer than chipboard. I could order it all at the same time.

Reply to
Fred

I belive that OSB is commonly used.

Reply to
Rod

It was 3-4 years ago but I think I paid about £12 a sheet.

That's the point. It's a competitive market and you can negotiate

Reply to
Andy Hall