Instructions for SuperFlame D6F coal arrangement?

I'm having problems finding the instructions for arranging the coals
for the Superflame D6F, which I picked up from an auction. Does anyone
know who manufatures it?
Thanks for your time
Reply to
blackhead
As far as I recall Superflame is a Valor model. Is there not a plate or tag attached to a chain with manufactuer, gc number etc?
Reply to
Heliotrope Smith
For what it's worth, DGF = Decorative Gas Fire (so not a model number per se).
As Heliotrope says it appears to be a Valor model (confirmed by a web search) so give them a call.
Mathew
Reply to
Mathew Newton

Site Timeline Threads