Instructions for SuperFlame D6F coal arrangement?

I'm having problems finding the instructions for arranging the coals for the Superflame D6F, which I picked up from an auction. Does anyone know who manufatures it?

Thanks for your time

Reply to
blackhead

It's a Superflame DGF.

Reply to
blackhead

Reply to
Heliotrope Smith

For what it's worth, DGF = Decorative Gas Fire (so not a model number per se).

As Heliotrope says it appears to be a Valor model (confirmed by a web search) so give them a call.

Mathew

Reply to
Mathew Newton

To make things worse, it's a sureflame, not a superflame so god knows who manufactured that.

Reply to
blackhead