Instructions for Drayton Digistat 3

Hi

I wonder if some kind soul with a copy of the user instructions for the above programmable roomstat would be kind enough to scan/email them to me. Having no luck with Drayton and I can't remember how to program the damn thing.

Neil

Reply to
Neil

Drayton is part of Invensys.

There is a data sheet on the Invensys web site at:

may be downloadable user guides if you delve deeper - but it's past my bedtime!

Reply to
Set Square

YGM

Reply to