Installing Velux flashing

Hi, I'm installing a new Velux roof window in a slate roof. All has gone well but I'm not 100% sure how to install the side flashing. Does anyone know if it's installed together in one long strip or whether it's supposed to be interleaved with the slates? Any advice greatly appreciated. Chris K.

Reply to
kennardchris

Picture 4 on page 3 correctly shows the soakers interleaved with the slates. No idea why the cover picture shows the soakers in a line. Presume that is why you are confused.

Jim A

Reply to
Jim Alexander

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@k78g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...