Insect killers

I actually want to kill the mosquitoes and the things that btie more than flays - i am sure they are attracted to like! ??

Reply to
Mo

I noticed them in Robert Dyas (sp?), BOGOF, 2 for £10.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Well, thanks, but it's not a kindness, it's a passion, I'll stop strangers in the street and tell them :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Feet. (not meaters) :-)

R.

Reply to
TheOldFellow

Nice one - but you'd have to cover a lot of ground, I wonder if you walk everywhere?

:-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Ours works well enough on flies that are attracted to UV light sources, not all flies are. Trying to think of the remains I have removed from it, crane flys, moths, fruit flies, midges, mozzies, blue bottles. The latter make a mess, best not to have the thing above a food preparation surface...

So do I though not many cattle nearby we are surrounded, literally, by sheep.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Well thats your problem for have too great an expectation and failing to comprehend how they work and possibly not reading the instructions.

During the day with bright daylight pouring through any windows the insects will tend to be attracted to that source of light rather than the pathetic little electric one. At night with the room lights off it's another story all together.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice