inner leaf below DPC - concrete instead of aircrete

My plans say inner leaf aircrete, including up to DPC. The plans also
have weak concrete infill between leaves up to ground level and
insulation between the slab and the inner leaf. I want to do the inner
leaf up to floor slab level (1 coarse below DPC) in concrete blocks,
since this may be left exposed to wet and freezing through the winter,
and I'm not confident of aircrete surviving that. Will this still
comply with the regs (pre-2006 plans) ?
Simon.
Reply to
sm_jamieson