Ignore this

Its a specific group test. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Well, you're in the wrong group. This is d-i-y ;-)

Reply to
Howard Neil

It's a d-i-y test.

And Brian may be setting up some new software to "read" the posts.

Look at his sig. He probably has a reason for doing this.

Reply to
ARW

So I am doing it myself.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Actually I'm about to start sticking little pins in an effigy of the writers of Outlook express.....

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Ha. Well on my other account, all the messages have vanished exept these.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Great idea. Could you make them big pins, though?

Reply to
Howard Neil